zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Link updated

Thanks to Audra for pointing out the busted link to Zander's photo album. It's been fixed.

Two steps forward, one step back. I think the link was broken when everything was moved to a new server a few weeks ago. In the move, file names and album names and such were lost. So it's kind of a wreck in there. Meanwhile, I still haven't added photos since December. But believe it or not, it's on my agenda for this weekend. Really really.

I can't believe I forgot to tell you! Zander's been doing this other really cute thing for probably two weeks now. It took me a while to realize what was going on. When someone says no to him, he pauses and then shakes his head back and forth. It's hysterical. Especially because he does it so firmly that he falls over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home