zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Say Cheese!

(taken 3/9/06)

It's a picture day. Not much to say except we've been spending more time outside when it's warm and Zander is amazed (but not phased) by all the wide open spaces.

Hmm...the bloom must be off the rose. I don't have a lot of pictures of Z from the past two weeks. Bad mommy, no soup.

Here's a funny one... from 3/8/06... Zander and Tessa struggle for mastery of the might pen:


Guess who won?



Oh wait! I found more pictures on the other camera. (Don't ask why we have two digital cameras.)

(Snaggle-tooth and Dad go for a hike on 3/12/06)


(What would these boys do without me? 3/17/06)

Ah, there. I think that will hold ya'll over until my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home