zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Monday, June 20, 2005

So far so good

As happens with little babies, things change quickly. Zander is currently trying to enjoy his new swing - thank you Thom & Annette for handing it down. Right now he's not experiencing enjoyment so much as sensory overload. But he's quiet and safe so who can complain?

This weekend Zander discovered his hands with his mouth. He's not exactly mastered the art of sucking on his own fingers yet but he's walking that path.

Definite progress in sleeping has been made. Zander is sleeping five hours a night (starting whenever he falls asleep for the night!). Yey!

And the best yet - he smiled at me twice on Saturday morning. Awww. Of course we haven't coaxed a smile out of him since.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Matt said...

It was not until I was 10... it was when I was 6 and Grandpa took me up to the lake. Grandpa was a big meany about it and yelled at me and made threats... but I stopped sucking my thumb.

I did not suck my thumb until I was in third grade... just first grade... geesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home