zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Redeeming qualities

This morning I came upon Zander checking himself out in the baby mirror on the toy bar of his bouncy seat. As I watched him watch himself his face broke out into a slow, broad smile which he held for a few seconds before opening his smiling mouth as if to laugh. Then the mirror was abruptly forgotten in favor of the bright sunshine outside, which is what he usually likes to look at when he's awake in his bouncy seat.

Zander and I also had some good play time this morning when he became bored with the bouncy seat. He used his strong legs to wiggle up my chest until his shoulders were past my shoulder. He also enjoyed staring at the contrast of my pastey white arm against the dark blue couch.

What a cute baby!

Congratulations to the boy for weighing in at 7# 6oz. at the pediatrician's office yesterday afternoon. His diaper rash appears to be gone, his tongue doesn't seem to bother him anymore, and his thumb is mending well. Not bad for 3 1/2 weeks old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home