zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Baby Einstein is Evil!!

I have always been bothered by the Baby Einstein videos. Maybe it was just that it was so fasinating, or maybe because I hadn't thought of such a simple idea that makes millions first.

Today I figured out what is really going on.

Zander doesn't have that many baby einstein things. But he does have this activity mat that his Grandpa and fam got for him. We tried to put him under it the other day it is really didn't do anything for him. We figured it was just that he as a bit to young for it.

Today however, we took the big star thing that comes with it and put it on his boucy chair. As soon as him Mom turned it on so that the lights flashed, and the music came out, Zander was Hypnotised. I swear that kids eyes were going to pop out of his head. That is when I realized what this Baby Einstein company was up to. They are hypnotising a whole generation of kids so that someday in the not so far off future, they will have an army to take over the world.

I quickly turned the noise making thing off. I don't want my son to be part of some evil einstein army ... no way. Carol however things that I turned it off because I didn't want to listen to the tinkling music anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home