zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Hot & Sweaty

Michigan's summer has descended as suddenly and thoroughly as it does every year. Zander and I are sweating buckets in our townhouse -- but relief is on the horizon as Matt and I have a plan to purchase and install A/C this afternoon downstairs AND upstairs. Meanwhile the Marvelous Bean sleeps away the heat of the day and keeps me awake all night. We also all have head colds. It's a thoroughly unpleasant combination.

Thanks to our neighbor Edith for helping Zander and I calm down and take a nap in the late morning. And many thanks to Matt for bringing me lunch and some relief at noontime. The Bean tells me he had a good time sewing in the basement with papa while I slept.

He's asleep on the couch next to me right now, twitching to the unheard rhythm of baby dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home