zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I love this part of the day


(Taken 8/12/05 - they're both asleep)

What's up with that finger?

Zander has been holding his own in the realm of nap-dom. We put him down to sleep and he does the rest on his own. There have been a few tears but nothing we can measure by the hour. We've been gradually working on it but this week made it official. I count us as being lucky because I have heard lots of horror stories about babies and kids who won't go to sleep by themselves. I think in part it helps that he's still very young; however, he gains willpower by the day. There are other battles to come, to be sure.

Meanwhile Matt or I enjoy the occassional afternoon nap with the baby in the recliner. There's nothing like it in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home