zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Nearly a ticket

So.. Carol and I were driving to the hospital. Driving down huron I was going a little faster then the posted speed in the constuction zone. Just as we get past the golf corse, a cop decides to pull us over...

He approches the car and I hand him my license and registration and say ... " ummm... my wife is in labor and we are headed to the hospital RIGHT NOW!" Conveniently, at that moment Carol has a contraction so she is moaning loudly in the seat next to me.

The cop gives us a look of ... "why me" and says, "Well you were going a little fast through that construction zone ... so be careful". He didn't give me a ticket, and I was back on my way before he got back to his squad car.

We laughed the rest of the way to the hospital.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Wait wait wait... you laughed... I was not laughing. Not even a little bit. But that's just what I remember...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home