zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

chicken

A rare weekend posting to let you all know (because you are all still reading, right? even though I sometimes make you wait two or three weeks? but don't lay it all on me, I am not the only one with rights to publish to this blog...coughcoughMATTcough...).

What was I saying? Oh yes.

Friday night I gave Zander some of the chicken we were having for dinner. "Zander, have some chicken" or something to that effect.

And you know what he did?

He said "Chicken."

Awwwwwwwwwww!

See I had this idea that I would post a running list of his words as he aquired them but there are so many already and often just once or, of course, they're difficult to understand. So we'll just stick with the cool ones. Life's too short.

He's also running. Did I mention that yet? He trusts me so much he even runs around the side of the building AND OUT OF SIGHT giggling madly. I've lost a few pounds in the past couple months. Better diet or more exercise?

Pass the chicken.

(do you see the wicken gleam in his eyes?
he nearly climbed over one of the baby gates today.
mama mia!)

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Andrew Tibbs said...

Climbing over babygates. It's Damien all over again...

Am debating whether to send new Who now or at Christmas....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home