zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Huff and puff

Sorry there haven't been more frequent posts. I think about it during the week but, well, I am completely occupied with trying to keep up with Speed Racer here.

Zander's latest and greatest this week includes a funny scrunchy-nose look that we call Fight Face because it reminds us of his cousin Connor's Fight Face. Of course Connor is trying to be fierce and here I think Zander is just mimicing some funny expression he sees one of us doing. You tell me if this looks familiar:



Also, on Friday, whilst setting up holiday decorations - including our first real-but-fake Christmas tree, which is only four feet tall, and a big plastic electric menorah - Zander "crawled" up to me while I was sitting on the floor and pulled himself into a standing position. And then slipped and fell and bonked his head on the hardwood floor. I know, I know, I'm losing my mother-of-the-year medal over this one, but in my defense, he WAS behind me.

But standing? Will he be cruising then by the new year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home