zeebob

This blog is dedictated to our son, Zander.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Where's the broom?

Zander did a whole lotta rolling yersterday. I lost count after seven rolls in the space of two or three minutes. If - when - I turn my back on him, he's somewhere else by the time I turn back. He's a ninja-baby.


(Here's the ninja-baby in his natural environment. Thank you to Grandma Terry's coworker Ross for the stylish yet warm outfit and Grandma Marilyn for the yummy blanket!)

If he could only figure out how his feet fit into the mobility equation, Matt and I would be in so much trouble sooner.


(A rare shot of his secret training regime.)

All ninja-babies need a break now and then. See the fingers and toes sticking out? That's so no one can sneak up on him while he sleeps.


(Thanks to Great Grandma Joan for the crochet blanket. This is his favorite blanket to sleep with.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home